At Sculptaview Landscaping Ltd we do it all. If you are just after some advice or you are wanting a complete new garden makeover, 'Anything's Possible'. Landscaping envelops a wide range of gardening and building work. We will manage your landscaping job from the very start to the ﬁnished product.
- Tree Work & Stump Grinding
- Retaining Walls
We provide a couple of options, if you are looking to get a deck built.
- There is a Pine Deck option. Pine is the more traditionally used material for deck building. It is the cheaper option while still looking smart. It gives you the ability to stain or oil it, changing the appearance of pine to something more exotic.
- There are Hardwood Deck options like Kwila or Vitex. With both of these timbers we use either the 90mm or 150mm wide lengths that have been kiln dried. The hardwood deck gives a more elegant feel to any surrounding.
- With our Kwila timber, we use timber that is imported using Certisource . CertiSource says it “is a widely recognized timber legality verification system, offering ‘verified legal’ timber from any location in Indonesia.” “A Chain-of-Custody system is implemented in all manufacturers/sawmills in the supply chain to ensure that CertiSource timber is not mixed with unverified, possibly illegal timber at any stage.”
Simply said, this is a tracking system that assures that the timber has been sourced, removed from the forest, milled, transported and imported, legally. With the help of DNA, they can trace individual products back through the supply chain to a verified forest concession, enabling an itemized check on product legality.
- We use a system called Shadow Hidden Deck Fasteners to attach the Kwila or Vitex to the framework. This is a system that allows you to build a deck faster than the traditional method, and as there are no visible screws or nails, you get a cleaner, smoother, splinter-free finish.
JakMats are high strength stabilisation mats that are eco-friendly and permeable, and a cost-effective alternative to traditional paving. They are New Zealand-made from 100% recycled and recyclable plastic. You can use it in a lawn that is going to get frequent traffic, like cars parking or turning. It is used in gravel driveways and foot paths to keep the gravel in place rather than it all ending up at the edges. You can also use it as tree root protection.
Tree Work & Stump Grinding
We have qualified arborists so can provide any tree work that is required. If it is the pruning of fruit trees or a hedge, or the felling of trees large or small with the complete removal of all stumps with specialist stump grinders: we can do it all.
We concrete paths, patios and driveways. We use all various types of concretes that are available with the option of adding colour if it is required. For some patios we do decorative cutting giving the freshly paved look.
We do all sorts of fencing. It can be a cheap boundary fence made out of pine, through to painted tongue and groove as an entrance to your property.
Framed or Unframed. Oriental, diagonal, square. 5mm gap or 55mm gap. We get all our trellis made to measure to your specifications in a factory. This allows us to be able fit the trellis fast, without having to make it onsite.
We do many styles of paving. From the traditional small London paver, all the way up to the 600mm patio paver. There are many different colours, styles and patterns to choose from.
We do all sizes and styles of retaining walls: whether you are after a low wall to make a raised garden, or need to retain a large amount of soil to give you more usable area. We use pine for most of our walls, but have built some small ones out of macrocarpa. We can provide solutions and advice to get your place looking the way you want it to.
We use a range of suppliers, offering a range of plants and trees. If it is a 6 foot high hedge you are after, the mass planting of an area into native, or some garden beautification - we can help.
We use Instant Lawns that are rolled out, and Hydro Seeding. We can put in automatic watering systems or you can do the watering.
Looking to transform your yard into an outdoor area you are proud of? For inspiration and ideas browse through a range of recently completed Sculptaview Landscaping projects in the Auckland area.